What is a Fredley Elite?
Fredley Elite Card is a loyalty card that allows Members to earn points for their
patronage in any participating brands under Fredley Group of Companies.
Perks / Advantages
Present your Elite Card and (1) valid ID with your
birth date and get:
- Macao Imperial or Co-Working by MIT FREE Original Milk Tea (Alto) for every purchase of 1 Major drink using your Fredley Elite Card.
- NYFD FREE (100g) Solo Fries for every purchase of any NYFD Trio or Squad Fries.
- Liang Crispy Rolls FREE (1) Dalandan Juice for every purchase of any 2 Crispy Rolls.
- Nabe Izakaya Hotpot 20% OFF on total bill with a minimum purchase of P2,500.
- Mitasu Yakiniku 20% OFF on total bill with a minimum purchase of P2,500.
FREQUENT VISIT PERKS
Present your Elite Card when ordering and get:
- Macao Imperial FREE Upsize (Alto to Major) on Mondays.
- NYFD FREE (1) dip for every order of (300g) Squad Fries on Tuesdays.
- Liang Crispy Rolls HALF PRICE on Angus Beef Steak Crispy Roll on Wednesdays.
- Nabe Izakaya Hotpot FREE California Maki for every purchase of (1) Unlimited Hotpot on Thursdays.
- Mitasu Yakiniku 20% OFF Donburi Bowls on Thursdays.
- 107 Co-Working by MIT P50 OFF on the daily rate when you pay using your Fredley Elite Card.
HOW DO I GET A FREDLEY ELITE CARD?
Customers may get their Elite Cards through the participating brands: Fredley Elite Cards are available in physical stores only.
• Macao Imperial Tea: P300.00 minimum purchase and get a FREE Elite Card
• 107 Co-Working by Macao Imperial Tea: P300.00 minimum purchase and get a FREE Elite Card
• Mitasu Yakiniku: P500.00 minimum purchase and get a FREE Elite Card
• Nabe Izakaya Hotpot: P500.00 minimum purchase and get a FREE Elite Card
HOW DO I LOAD MY FREDLEY ELITE CARD?
Customers may visit any participating branch to load their Fredley Elite Card. A minimum load of P300 is needed. The amount loaded is non-refundable.
HOW CAN I KEEP TRACK OF MY POINTS?
Inquiries on point balances can be made at any participating store's cashier. Points could also be checked via the Zap App, which is available for download from the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
HOW DO I EARN POINTS WITH MY ELITE CARD?
Every purchase using the Fredley Elite Card entitles the member to get 5% Cashback on their total bill. This can be used to purchase food and/or drinks from FGC Brands. The 5% Cashback will appear on the member's account in real-time.
HOW DO I REDEEM POINTS?
Points can be redeemed to purchase food and/or drinks from FGC Brands, with the exception of items or services that are not eligible for point redemption. The member should notify the cashier of their intention to use their points for purchases so that their request may be completed at the point of sale (POS)
WHEN WILL MY FREDLEY ELITE CARD EXPIRE?
The Fredley Elite Card and the loaded amount have no expiration date. However, rebate points accumulated throughout a full year (January 1 to December 31) will expire on March 31st of the following year if not used. Points loaded and acquired from January 1 to March 30 of the following year will not be affected by the clearing of the points during this period.