2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
a. Personal Information:
- We may collect personal information such as names, email addresses, and phone numbers when voluntarily provided by visitors through forms or inquiries.
b. Usage Data:
- We automatically collect information on how the website is accessed and used. This may include your IP address, browser type, device information, and pages visited.
3. USE OF INFORMATION
a. Provide and Maintain the Website:
- We use collected information to operate and maintain the website, respond to inquiries, and improve user experience.
- With your consent, we may contact you with newsletter, email, or text blasts, marketing or promotional materials.
4. COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
5. DATA SECURITY
We implement security measures to protect your personal information. We will not disclose this information to third parties without your consent, except for the limited exceptions mentioned earlier.
6. DATA RETENTION
We the information gathered from registered users on our website will retain your information's in our records unless and until you request the deletion of this information.
8. CONTACT US
The Data Privacy Act of 2012 (DPA), officially known as the Republic Act No. 10173, is the Philippine's Data Privacy Law.
The law aims "to protect the fundamental human right of privacy, of communication while ensuring free flow of information to promote innovation and growth " while also ensuring "that personal information in information and communication systems in the government and in the private sector are secured and protected."